** DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE PATIENT; EACH COLORED DRAWING TAKES ME 8+ HOURS DEPENDING ON THE DIFFICULTY.
I am a full-time student who is also working on extracurricular projects, so I will be working on commissions at my own pace. Rushed drawings will reduce the quality. Please keep that in mind. **
________________________________________________Things I won't (or can't) draw:
• Mecha (or anything close to it) • Anthro or full-scale realistic animals (animal ears, wings, and tails are okay on a human) • Nudity or sexually suggestive/explicit material • Extremely buff people (I can't draw muscles) • Backgrounds • Extreme gore (blood and minor injuries are okay, but no intestines, etc.)
As you can tell, I'm still not experienced enough to draw a lot of things. Please excuse this.
All traditionally drawn commissions will be done on paper around 8.5" by 11"! Digitally drawn commissions will vary in terms of size.SHIPPING TRADITIONAL DRAWINGS:
Send me a note if you want the original drawing, and we can work out additional shipping costs.
________________________________________________How to Order:
1. Note me here on DeviantART with the title: "Commission Order"
If you don't have a DeviantART account, you can send me a message the following ways:
Email: email@example.com Via Facebook
2. Please provide references, whether I'm drawing your original characters, favorite TV-show or manga characters, or something else. Detailed descriptions (eye color, skin color, height, weight, body shape, facial structure, details, age) are also acceptable. If you send descriptions, however, you will be leaving the drawing up to my complete interpretation. The more information you give me, the better. If I don't know how to go about drawing something, I'll make it up.
3. Specify which media you would like the drawing to be in:
Traditional Colored (Copic markers on sketchbook paper):
4. Specify which package you'd like to order (traditional or digital... for each character in the commission--NOTE: prices may be subject to change depending on level of commission difficulty/detail):
Bust (shoulder and up) - $5 Upper Body - $10 Full Body - $15
Bust (shoulder and up) - $10 Upper Body - $15 Full Body - $20
Bust (shoulder and up) - $25 Upper Body - $30 Full Body - $35
5. Specify which style you would like me to draw:
Link me to one of my drawings and I'll do my best to draw in that style for your commission. However, NO REALISM, please.
6. This is optional, but you can give me any other information that will help me to draw your commission in the most satisfactory way possible.
EXAMPLE OF AN ORDER NOTE:
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF AN ORDER NOTE:
I will only accept upfront payments via PayPal--PLEASE SEND AS A GIFT, SO PAYPAL DOESN'T TAKE SOME OF IT. I won't start your commission until after I've received your payment.
I will only take five commissions at a time. I'll submit a new journal entry when I have more room on the waiting list.
Kasie Engstrom - Traditional Inked, Bust - $10
2. AT Field Cosplay - Digital Colored, Full Body - $40 (Diana from League of Legends) [PAID - 0%]
See previous commissions HERE!
Basically, if you want a drawing from my gallery, ask me and I'll see if I can sell it to you. In cases where I can't, it is probably because I no longer have the original drawing, it is meant for someone else, or that I want to keep it.
I'm still organizing this "business," so if I left anything out, please let me know. You can also give me reasonable suggestions as well. Thanks for your time!